Covid-19 Protection Framework Update - March 28, 2022
Under the previous versions of the Covid-19 Protection Framework, Volleyball New Zealand’s guidelines for participation were influenced heavily by the venues we use requiring evidence of My Vaccine Pass for individuals to access a given facility for an event or gathering taking place.
Following the recently announced changes by the government, from 11.59pm Monday 4 April, My Vaccine Pass (MVP) will no longer be a government requirement for business and organisations. MVP was a temporary measure to manage the outbreak during the pandemic and with vaccination rates now high, there is no longer a mandatory requirement for business and organisations to deliver the process linked to MVP. Record keeping and QR Code display will also cease to be requirement from the above date.
Businesses and organisations are encouraged to complete their own risk assessment before confirming whether they will continue to require MVP to be processed and determine whether record keeping will continue to enter facilities and participate in their activities.
Volleyball NZ Resources
- VNZ event and programme guidelines (updated and current as at March 28, 2022)
- VNZ Rapid Antigen Test Policy (current as at April 14, 2022)
- VNZ Frequently Asked Questions (Based on earlier stage NZ government response to Pandemic)
- Vaccination Policy (Based on earlier stage NZ government response to Pandemic)
Sport NZ Resources
- School Sport changes (as at 11.59pm Saturday 12 March)
- Sport NZ Covid-19 Protection Framework website
- Covid-19 Protection Framework Table – useful snapshot tool to determine which criteria apply to which level of event
- Sport NZ Event Guidance - is my activity an event or gathering?
- My Vaccine Pass Guidance
- Red setting – Full Guidance
- Orange setting – Full Guidance
- Green setting – Full Guidance
- Business operational guidance - including important hospitality information (food and beverage outlets - i.e. bars and cafes at clubs and facilities)
- Covid-19 Government posters/signage
- Covid-19 SafetyPlan Template
- Covid-19 SafetyPlan Checklist
- Workplace Guidelines
- RSO Letter template – this can be adapted and used as needed (Aktive)
- Risk Assessment template (Aktive)
- Vaccination Decision Making Guide (Aktive)