Volleyball New Zealand
Covid-19 Protection Framework Update - December 2, 2021
Under the COVID-19 Protection Framework we are freer to move and live with less disruption. It introduces a new traffic light system to manage COVID-19 in the community: Green, Orange, Red. The framework is more flexible than the previous Alert Level system with more information understood regarding the level of risk organisations and people face related to the pandemic.
Volleyball NZ has worked with our Board, Regional Association representatives, Sport NZ to collate guidelines and provide resources which outline how our sport can and will be safely accessed by participants under the traffic light system.
The documents below are subject to change with new information coming frequently and regions and clubs can use these to help determine their approach to operations under the Covid-19 Protection Framework.
Volleyball NZ Resources
Sport NZ Resources
- Sport NZ Covid-19 Protection Framework website
- Covid-19 Protection Framework Table – useful snapshot tool to determine which criteria apply to which level of event
- Red setting – Full Guidance
- Orange setting – Full Guidance
- Green setting – Full Guidance
- Business operational guidance - including important hospitality information (food and beverage outlets - i.e. bars and cafes at clubs and facilities)
- Covid-19 Government posters/signage
- Covid-19 SafetyPlan Template
- Covid-19 SafetyPlan Checklist
- Workplace Guidelines
- RSO Letter template – this can be adapted and used as needed (Aktive)
- Risk Assessment template (Aktive)
- Vaccination Decision Making Guide (Aktive)